Update @ Covent Garden Health Spa
When we re-open, irrespective of what the government suggests, we will enact the following policies:
1) We will restrict the number of customers on the premises at one time.
2) Every customer’s temperature will be taken at reception by contactless thermometer. Persons over 37C shall not be permitted entry.
3) Sanitiser will be available at reception and must be used before entry.
4) The sauna and steam treatments will not be available immediately.
5) Due to the chemicals used in the spa, that facility shall be available.
6) Those who book massage treatments will be required to wear their own mask.